Teal Spray Paint
- Aerosol paint (also called spray paint) is a type of paint that comes in a sealed pressurized container and is released in a fine spray mist when depressing a valve button. A form of spray painting, aerosol paint leaves a smooth, evenly coated surface, unlike many rolled or brushed paints.
- paint applied with a spray gun
- Spray painting is a painting technique where a device sprays a coating (paint, ink, varnish, etc.) through the air onto a surface. The most common types employ compressed gas—usually air—to atomize and direct the paint particles.
- bluish green: of a bluish shade of green
- A dark greenish-blue color
- Tasman Empire Airways Limited (TEAL) was the forerunner of Air New Zealand. It was first registered in Wellington as a limited liability company on 26 April 1940. The shares were originally held by the New Zealand government (20%), Union Airways (19%), BOAC (38%) and Qantas (23%).
- A small freshwater duck, typically with a greenish band on the wing that is most prominent in flight
- any of various small short-necked dabbling river ducks of Europe and America
teal spray paint – 12.5 Oz.
Day 4: Put on your dancin' shoes
These shoes started as a quest. I couldn’t, for the life of me, find teal flats that weren’t either pointy or had some gaudy icky flower on them. I needed these shoes for a cosplay in about three days, so I ran out and found a white pair of flats for 7$. Score right? WRONG! I then tried to find teal spray paint, and that was just a fruitless quest.
SO whats a girl to do? Well, in a rush, I used a teal sharpie while my costume was painted while I was wearing it. I at first thought they were ugly and gaudy…but as time went on, I have become very attached to these bright colored flats. <3